Monday, September 11, 2006

Who am I?

Hi everybody!
It's Rosi here. I'd like just to introduce myself.
I will write in English here in our blog so I can improve it and to be read from people all over the world as well!! Of course it won't be a fluent English but I bet you will understand everything!!
I live here in Italy with my husband, trying to restart our lives in this "funny" Country. That's not easy after having been in New Zealand for a year...I think it's more difficult for me than for my groom!! We are women, you know....more complicated and romantic!!
Anyway, my aim is to lead you on the kiwi land, to know her inhabitants, the culture, food, social life, legends and so on. My husband is showing you more about Italy and what's happening here and so I'd like to show you a land from the other side of the world. I hope you will ask me many questions about it and I promise to you I'll answer to them.
I'll give you the main news, links, radios, web site about New Zealand and everything you are to asking me!
If you want to learn or improve your English I'll suggest to you a couple of really good web sites.
That's all from me for now.
I hope you'll write to me soon.
Affectionately,
Rosi

No comments: